Cash Investment (Liquid): $30,000
Minimum Investment: $87,600
Maximum Investment: $211,400
Franchise Fee: $40,000
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 1992
Year First Franchised: 1992
Aire-Serv Heating & Air Conditioning
Aire Serv is a full-service professional heating, ventilation & air conditioning (HVAC) company offering services to residential & commercial customers.
AdvantaClean's multi-revenue stream model is unparalleled in its approach serving several multi-billion dollar industries and is virtually recession resistant, operated home-based to start and boasts low overhead and extremely high margins.
The Very Best Reasons to Choose Aire Serv®
• Referral Opportunities: Get increased exposure, market directly to our other home-service Neighborly brands
• Gain access to substantial ProTradeNet vendor discounts and rebate programs
• Menu pricing guides help you price your services for maximum profitability
• A long tradition of treating people and their homes the right way has given our company a reputation of quality and respect
• Net Promoter Score of 84: We exceed customer expectations with a professional service offering using new tools and technology to support our customers’ needs
Aire Serv® Offers a Simple Business Model
Licensed HVAC professionals or owners looking to open their own business or current HVAC owners looking to convert their business to a franchise
• Someone looking for the pricing power, infrastructure, and support of a larger franchisor
• The Aire Serv opportunity provides access to the residential market which has higher margins than commercial contracts
• Hire and manage a team of technicians to handle the installation, upkeep, and replacement of HVAC systems
• Work with customers on both an appointment and emergency basis
• Market your HVAC services to generate new job leads by executing the Aire Serv franchise system’s playbook, systems, and processes
Aire Serv® Offers an Unsurpassed Support System
• You can take advantage of a marketing team of experts who are on the leading edge of marketing trends, offering a variety of consumer marketing solutions to keep them ahead of the competition
• They’ll have access to proven marketing resources to grow their business
• A proven business model, culture of excellence, and team development programs
• Updates, workshops, and networking opportunities through regional meetings and reunions
• Strategic partnerships offering supplies, equipment & tools at discount rates • Leverage the benefits of belonging to a Neighborly franchise business with a network of more than 3,500 franchises in the homeservices industry in the U.S.
As the owner of an Aire Serv HVAC repair and replacement franchise, they would benefit from:
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of an franchise!