Cash Investment (Liquid): $200000
Minimum Investment: $204955
Maximum Investment: $560786
Minimum Net Worth:
Franchise Fee: $45000
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 1976
Year First Franchised: 1977
An Allegra center provides website and graphic design, social media and email marketing campaigns, printing, mailing, promotional products and marketing services to small and mid-sized business, organizations and nonprofits.
• We are not a start-up! Been in business since 1976
• B to B concept offers an attractive and healthy work/life balance – 8:30-5:30, M-F work week
• Buy an up and running business—Immediate cash flow, trained employees, facility, book of business
• Long term relationships with professional clients – lots of repeat business
• Skilled employees, very low turnover
• Offers a clean, high tech environment utilizing the latest digital equipment
• Offers a huge diversity of products and services to small and medium sized businesses and non-profits
• Strong Income Potential! Average annual sales are over $1 Million and our average revenue for our high profit centers, which is over 50% of the system, is over $1.6 Million and they enjoy an ODP of over 22%.
• Provides high demand marketing services through consultative selling (not just a printing company)
• Strong support structure from the corporate office
• Low inventory costs and no spoilage
• Part of the Alliance Franchise Brands consisting of American Speedy Printing, Insty Prints, Zippy Printing, Speedy Printing, Signs Now, Signs by Tomorrow, Image 360, KKP Printing, and Allegra
Competitive Advantage of the Service Provided Printing is America's third largest manufacturing industry with more than $100 billion in sales globally. The graphic communications industry—including graphic design, marketing consulting services, advertising and related services—is estimated at more than $178 billion in annual sales. Allegra centers are a one-stop shop providing all of the marketing support small and medium sized businesses need. These businesses typically do not have a marketing department, so Allegra becomes their marketing partner.
Function of the Member/Franchisee As an Allegra franchise owner, you’ll manage a staff of production specialists, admin staff, graphic designers, internal and external sales and customer service reps. We encourage our owners to get involved in the local community by attending Chamber of Commerce meetings, networking clubs, become a member of various associations, provide sponsorship/philanthropic activities, and provide regular and meaningful interaction with top 25 accounts.
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!
Candidates seeking benefits our unique business model offers (see model benefits).
• Smart business leaders who like having C-level strategy discussions with other entrepreneurs.
• People who want to be involved in their local community and help other businesses succeed.