Cash Investment (Liquid): $100,000
Minimum Investment: $74,725
Maximum Investment: $125,400
Minimum Net Worth: $200,000
Franchise Fee: $49,900
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 1996
Year First Franchised: 2007
Always Best Care Senior Services
Always Best Care provides warm, compassionate and professional care for seniors and others when they need it most. They're local experts in senior care, providing a resource for aging and senior living delivered through locally owned and operated offices around the country.
THE ALWAYS BEST CARE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
1. Territory Protection with greater opportunity
2. Additional revenue stream from assisted living finder and referral services
3. Expand the franchise to provide skilled home health care (registered nursing and licensed therapists) when the time is right
4. Local training and ongoing support
5. National assisted living commission agreements with top brands
6. Large number of available territories
7. Award-winning marketing and advertising support
ABC provides a powerful combination of both national and local support. Corporate training includes how to use sales performance metrics, marketing, national accounts, turnkey operating technology, system-wide benchmarking and third party customer satisfaction support. Local support comes from Area Representatives who provide ongoing strategic planning, mentoring, communications, and business building expertise.
A compassionate and caring individual capable of managing a team of caretakers and looking to scale their business into a complete care provider.
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!