Cash Investment (Liquid): $250000
Minimum Investment: $193000
Maximum Investment: $587000
Minimum Net Worth:
Franchise Fee: $40000
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2008
Year First Franchised: 2010
BGR Burgers Grilled Right
WHO ARE WE?
Nothing beats a burger grilled on an open flame. As cook-outs have evolved, chicken, turkey, lamb, ahi tuna, vegetables, corn-on-the-cob an other delectable foods can be found on an open flame - sizzling and offering memory lasting aromas - that's us. When we were developing the BGR concept we visited burger chains, both big and small. Some were good, but none spectacular or worthy of becoming a lifelong memory. Very few were cooked on an open flame; and non offered the very best in quality. - that's us!
BGR The Burger Joint offers a diverse and customizable chef-driven (without the chef!) menu capable of satisfying a wide consumer base. Nothing but the very best in products are used in preparing our world famous burgers and other grilled specialties.
• Everything is grilled on an open flame and cooked to order
• Unique menu selections that cannot be replicated at home
• Unique menu specialties rotated thru the menu year round
• Specialty entrees such as Ahi Tuna
• Made from scratch, proprietary recipe selections
• Iconic brand poised to be a fast casual leader that differentiates itself from others
• Small box footprint equates to lower investment $’s and reduced occupancy costs
• Operating model that empowers management efficiency and unit growth
• Franchisor is invested in the business – operating credibility
• Attractive markets are available
BGR - The Burger Joint has brought together a highly experienced team of professionals to bring qualified candidates up to BGR performance standards to help them be successful owners and operators. Whether it's a single unit or multiple locations, they are all trained the BGR way.
2 week Training school in Washington DC – classroom and in-restaurant.
Up to 5 days of onsite training split between pre and post store opening.
History, philosophy values & mission
• Store operations
• Marketing and advertising
• Position training
• Purchasing, inventory, cost controls
• Equipment use and maintenance
• POS Systems/data reporting and Management
• Customer service
• Operational controls
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!