Cash Investment (Liquid): $100,000
Minimum Investment: $149,176
Maximum Investment: $310,690
Minimum Net Worth: $200,000
Franchise Fee: $59,900
Royalty Type: Flat Percentage Fee
Royalty Fee Structure: 7%
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2020
Year First Franchised: 2020
Blue Kangaroo PACKOUTZ
WHO ARE WE?
Blue Kangaroo PACKOUTZ is a leader in the Contents Restoration Industry. They offer comprehensive, cost-effective, quality restoration services and storage so their clients can get back to enjoying their pre-disaster life and treasured items.
• Business Description: Contents Restoration Services – Focusing on Personal Property affected by Fire Damage, Water Damage, Mold, and other perils.
• Features of Business: Join a National Team of Expert Contents Industry Professionals, brought together by Leading Disaster Restoration Firm BELFOR Property Restoration.
• Function of the Owner/Daily Tasks: Primary role is building referral partners (restoration companies and insurance professionals), marketing the business and managing employees.
• Number, Type of Employees: Start with Franchisee plus 1 Technician (adding Technicians as the business grows).
• Territorial Protection: Exclusive Marketing Rights within the Territory, and ability to follow leads from partners into neighboring Territories.
• Description of Territory: 750,000 Population
Competitive advantage of the Service: BELFOR Franchise Group Network of Referral Partners, Industry Knowledge of our parent company BELFOR (largest property restoration contractor - Worldwide in over 30 Countries). Other Key Advantages: Very Niche, Less Competition than the typical water and fire damage restoration concepts.
Financial Strength of Franchisor: Ownership is a multi-billion dollar group with highest rating on Wall Street for financial strength. 8 Sister Brand companies (Ductz, Hoodz, 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, N-Hance, Chem-Dry, Patch Boyz Z PLUMBERZ, DELTA) are healthy and profitable.
• Management Strength: Decades of Restoration Services Industry Experience. Franchise Sales Leadership has been in the Industry for over a decade.
11 Day Corporate training, includes preparing for success, marketing, AR Pro, Job & Sales workflow, Technician training and retention, sales, pack out training, contents estimating, safety, iCat Training (Corporate).
Support: Regional Business Coaches with years of industry experience, National Insurance Industry Relationships, Regional Meeetings, Annual Conventions, and Volume Purchasing Power.
The passion to help others and the ability to build relationships. Background in Contracting Trades or Moving Business is a plus but not a must. It is best to have someone who will give a full time effort to the business.
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!