Cash Investment (Liquid): $40,000
Minimum Investment: $83,910
Maximum Investment: $166,850
Minimum Net Worth: $75,000
Royalty Type: Flat Percentage Fee
Royalty Fee Structure:
Ad Fee Structure:
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 1997
Year First Franchised: 2015
Color World House Painting
WHO ARE WE?
Color World is a one-of-a-kind painting company, with a history of painting houses since 1997. They not only provide house painting services, they also offer holiday light, commercial painting, power washing, gutter installation, and minor drywall and carpentry work, plus much more. They are a truly unique operation, offering the services of five businesses in one.
1. 5 Businesses in 1: While there are a number of franchise opportunities that offer painting, none provide the ancillary services Color World has spent years perfecting. They offer power washing, gutter installation, holiday lighting, minor drywall and carpentry repair making them a one-stop home improvement shop for their customers.
2. Outstanding Economics: Their 5 different revenue streams present owners with unlimited potential to generate strong returns.
3. Personal Autonomy: They have built a successful system that empowers owners to operate their business Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm; affording them the work/life balance they desire. They also allow owners to focus on the services that interest them. If an owner wants to focus more on gutter
installation and less on holiday lighting they grant them the freedom to do so.
4. Quick Ramp-Up: They are a home-based business, meaning Franchise
Owners will not spend time locating real estate, negotiating a lease, or waiting on a buildout. Because of this, and because they have spent over 20 years refining the concept, they are ready for owners to start generating money in 8-12 weeks from signing an agreement!
5. Management of Minimal Employees: Since the Franchise Owner does not perform the services themselves, they can initially manage jobs on their own using sub-contracted crews. As they begin to scale, they will only need one office member for every 3-4 full-time crews.
6. Owner Operator OR Semi-Absentee Ownership
Their initial training program is held at their headquarters in Powell, Ohio. It consists of 17-24 hours in the classroom and 14-22 hours on-the-job training. Owners will learn about office and administration, accoutning and reporting, marketing, painting and service processes, and equipment and sales.
Office and administration
Accounting and reporting
Painting and service processes
Support: Their team has over 20 years of experience and will be readily available to coach and support the specific needs an individual Franchise Owner will develop. Owners receive regular support calls, referesher training, and on-going support as needed. They also promote a network among current Franchise Owners where they can share ideas and issues to help each other succeed. They also have new owners work with a business coach for the first 12 months reviewing everything from financials to marketing.
Marketing: Their support team has developed an extremely robust marketing strategy that is utilized by all Franchise Owners. Their advertising fee is 3% of monthly gross sales. They create local websites, direct mail materials, manage all social media accounts and focus on customer relationships and reputation management.
Peronalized website & SEO
Customer Relationship & Reputation Management
Direct Mail campaigns & Materials
Management and Leadership Experience
Strong Business Acumen
Understands Sales and Logistics
Customer Service Oriented
Motivated and Driven
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!