Cash Investment (Liquid): $50,000
Minimum Investment: $82,800
Maximum Investment: $104,750
Minimum Net Worth: $150,000
Franchise Fee: $49,000
Average # of Employees:
Dog Training Elite
Dog Training Elite is America's #1 dog training franchise, with 40+ years of theory development and business management experience setting a solid foundation behind everything they do. Because they have proven processes and systems in place, their Franchise Owners are ready to begin their business after only a few months of legal setup and on-site training! With the massive market available in the dog training industry, high ROI, top of the line backend management systems, and their cutting-edge marketing techniques, their Owners are primed for long-term stability and success. Unlike many other dog training programs, they provide personal, in-home training to dogs of all breeds, sizes, and ages, allowing dogs to be a real part of the process, which in-turn provides more fulfillment to both their clients and Franchise Owners. Dog Training Elite's services are designed to make dog training fit into any lifestyle. They offer customized dog training programs in their clients' homes and work around their busy schedules. Their methods have been developed with a focus on improving the quality of life for both the family and their dog. Their willingness to involve the family in the training and to take their individual concerns into account when developing a training plan truly sets them apart from any competition out there. Another benefit to offering their training in-home is that they have no brick and mortar facility and little staff, cutting overhead costs significantly and making this a business that is extremely easy to scale.
1. High Returns: With no physical location and a high dollar value of training services, their Franchise Owners have the potential to generate very strong returns. Owners have the ability to start their businesses in as little as 4-6 weeks from signing their agreement, so they can start generating revenue faster. Since no building lease is required and staffing is minimal, their ongoing overhead costs are incredibly low. Additionally, their seven different training programs and group training options provide multiple revenue streams to their Owners for extra security. This is also a business opportunity that is extremely easy to scale as the customer base grows.
2. Home-Based: They are a home-based business, meaning no need for a brick and mortar facility. This allows them to keep their initial investment as low as $79,650. Additionally, the mobile nature of this business was created with freedom and flexibility in mind. Franchise Owners can create a schedule that fits best into their lifestyle, providing an ideal work-life balance. They can hire and train staff to cover training sessions, so that they can focus their time on growing their business, spending time with their families, and enjoying their lives.
3. Owner's Dog is the Co-Founder: Dog Training Elite is a dog lover's dream business! While no prior dog training experience is required, their Owners have the ability to work closely with dogs and dog parents every day, empowering them to work together, creating strong bonds between canines and their owners, and resulting in sustained obedience. Not only that, but they bring their own dog along to sessions to model techniques, making them a highly valuable part of the training experience and a major influencer for new sales. Their dog becomes the start of their one-person show. In fact, their dog can be Employee of the Month ... every month. They know their dog is amazing. Now's their chance to show the world!
4. Personal Fulfillment: Helping to solidify the bond between families and their pet is highly rewarding. Advanced training, such as Service Dog Training, leaves a lasting impact on the lives of both the handler and the family they work with for years to come. They strongly believe that the key to sustained obedience and training is to empower dog parents to be immersed in the training experience. Their passion for dogs and service sets them apart, with trainers who love what they do and go above and beyond for their clients. Any client they work with is immediately a part of the Dog Training Elite family.
5. Community Involvement: At Dog Training Elite, they strive to make a difference in the lives of dogs and their families in the communities they serve. In addition to giving back to their community through the services they provide to their clients, they have also created their own non-profit organization, the Malinois Foundation, where they have a mission of healing through canine assistance. They train service dogs for veterans and provide individuals suffering from PTSD, physical disabilities, and other special needs with a dog that can comfort and assist them. Through their efforts, they aim to educate communities on the importance and effectiveness of service animals. They want to build a community for their clients that love their dogs just as much as we do, and act as the proven dog training leaders.
Support and Training Notes:
Initial training is held at their Corporate Training Center in Utah and is split between classroom training (26-29 hours) and on-the-job training (69-98 hours). The length and depth of the training depends on the services the Franchise Owner wishes to provide. Training includes Management, Dog Training Techniques, Marketing and Sales, Dog and Human Psychology, Effective Management of Owners and Dogs Response to Training, Managing Group Dog Training Class, Accounting, Customer Service, Scheduling and Reports.
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!
Work with dogs!