Cash Investment (Liquid): $150,000
Minimum Investment: $70,000
Maximum Investment: $91,000
Minimum Net Worth: $350,000
Franchise Fee: $40,000
Royalty Type: Flat Percentage Fee
Royalty Fee Structure: 5%
Ad Fee Structure: 2%
Ad Fee Structure: 2% weekly gross sales
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2020
Year First Franchised: 2020
WHO ARE WE?
Born in 2020 out of a pandemic and a seasoned restauranteur's desire to give back, DriveKindness is a new, exciting, and innovative solution to a growing problem. As a true partner to the restaurant industry, DriveKindness helps restaurants take back control of their delivery business!
1. Restaurant Revenue Without The Headaches: DriveKindness charges a fair flat rate - between $1.22 - $3.22 - on every delivery. It might not sound like much, but when their Franchise Owners have deals in place with OLO and national restaurant brands fees add up! With the average investment in a restaurant at $500K and DriveKindness starting at $70K with minimal overhead and fewer headaches, it is easy to see why those with restaurant experience are gravitating towards the brand.
2. Own a Piece of Their Parent Company: As an emerging brand, they understand the power their initial Franchise Owners will have in determining how their business will grow. Because they want those Owners to know how much they value their input, they are offering the first 20 Franchise Owners .25% of the DriveKindness parent company. Imagine having the chance to own .25% of a company like Uber - that's how big they expect this to be!
3. Literally, Drive Kindness: Their mission is to help restaurants reclaim their power and revitalize the community. They're focused on winning together and staying true to their roots. This includes donating 2% of gross sales monthly to local food banks to help those in need, but their commitment to spread kindness and pay it forward defines their entire business model.
4. Low Investment + Highly Scalable: Their investment range is extremely low, starting at $70,000. Also, because they are home-based and require minimal employees, their brand was made for easy scalability and multi-unit owners. They actually prefer Franchise Owners to own multiple territories and serve as the face of DriveKindness in their city.
5. Overwhelming Demand: With 60% of U.S. consumers saying they order delivery once a week and 31% at least twice a week, the delivery industry is here to stay! According to forecast numbers, usage of third-party delivery apps will hit 44 million users by the end of 2020 and is expected to jump to 60 million by 2023. Clearly, this segment will be in demand for years to come, so now is the time to embrace new technology, innovation, and a positive way of doing business!
Training: Their initial training program is held in Miami, FL. It consists of 11.5 hours in a classroom and 20 hours on-the-job. They cover the DriveKindness process, manual, pre-opening procedures, personnel, advertising, accounting, their POS system, and safety procedures.
Ongoing Support: Their Founder, Rene Prats is extremely hands-on in the busienss and is available to support their Franchise Owners however necessary. A member of the corporate team will assist new Owners with 5 days of on-site training immediately before and after the business launches.
Marketing: Their main focus is the success of their Franchise Owners. Through their marketing campaigns focused on positive messaging and giving back to the community, they help Owners find restaurants who are interested in using DriveKindness. They assist in marketing by giving their Franchise Owners lists of restaurants to focus on recruiting, PR, and digital advertising. They charge 2% of weekly gross sales for their marketing fund.
At DriveKindness, they are looking for experienced individuals who are looking to scale a successful business. They are focused on their bottom line but also on giving back to their community. They like the idea of adding entrepreneurs with restaurant experience as they would be well-versed in this industry, but previous restaurant experience is not a requirement.
They are looking for the following skills and traits:
- Sales background preferred but not required
- Restaurant industry experience preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen
- Personable & outgoing
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!