Cash Investment (Liquid): $60000
Minimum Investment: $98000
Maximum Investment: $129550
Minimum Net Worth: $300000
Franchise Fee: $59,800
Average # of Employees:
A home improvement franchise and handyman franchise in one
Company ProFIle House Doctors is changing the handyman and remodeling industry with their on demand home services. Customer inquiries feed directly into franchisee communication hubs. Technicians are then scheduled to service both the residential and commercial property markets. The aging housing stock and aging population are the drivers behind the growth of the “Do it for me” society. Today’s families need help with small jobs and remodeling in their homes. Younger generations no longer possess the abilities or the tools needed to perform even basic repairs. Boomers are now modifying and improving homes at a faster rate than ever.
A Day in the Life of a Franchisee:
Review Schedule with Customer Service Person
Visit Technicians in the Field
Visit Customers in the Field
Attend Networking Events
Review Business Data and Reports with Corporate
Profile of a Successful Franchisee:
Leader, team builder, manager - Executive, Military, or ex-Corporate
Personable, comfortable managing people and networking
Some comfort with the industry
Able to follow systems and procedures
Support and Training
5 weeks of training consisting of a 3 - 4 week home based Fast Start Program and a 1 week classroom training in Cincinnati. Franchisees then go on a 1 year Academy Program and follow our proven business model developed over 20 years.
Franchisees initially hire 1 - 2 technicians and a Customer Service Person to start their business
Franchisees follow proven marketing and lead generation programs to grow their business
Franchisees follow a successful recruitment program to build their team
Franchisees enjoy the benefits of having National relationships.
• Industry that will never go away. Growing consumer demand in a strong market.
• Multiple revenue streams including small jobs and repairs, home improvements and remodels, kitchen and bathroom remodels, “energy efficiency” upgrades and “aging in place” modifications in both residential & commercial properties.
Special Franchisee Experience Requirements
• Franchisee does not swing the hammer but dispatches “technicians” to do the work.
• Mid level Exec. with management or supervisory background as well as good interpersonal communication skills.
• Male or female motivated self-starter with leadership capabilities. • Military retirees, ex corporate, who can follow a proven system.
Low risk, technology-driven, fast ramp up, scalable business
• Monday-Friday Operations/Regular business hours.
• Great website and state of the art scheduling and management software
• Proven lead generation programs to drive sales.
• Cash business with very low receivables (get paid immediately) and virtually no inventory.
• Free on line jobs board that keeps your pipeline full of technicians.
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of a franchise!