Cash Investment (Liquid): $200,000
Minimum Investment: $150,000
Maximum Investment: $250,000
Minimum Net Worth: $400,000
Franchise Fee: $50,000
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2004
Year First Franchised: 2013
Junkluggers offers full service eco-friendly junk removal for homes and businesses including offices, retail locations, construction sites, and more. We’re on a serious mission to recycle and donate everything possible. It’s not a gimmick. It’s the real deal!
We’ll be speaking to your client about 7 revenue streams that they can scale into:
1. Junk Removal-We send a crew of two or more Luggers to help someone re-claim their attic basement or garage.
2. 15 cubic yard container rental- For customers that want to load the container and save some money, we’ll drop a 15-cubic yard container right in their driveway and come back for a later.
3. We recycle! We can gain revenue from scrap metal, mattresses, textiles, books and even e-waste. That revenue helps keeps our disposal cost low while helping others and saving the planet!
4. Our Remix Market furniture program gives franchisees an opportunity to partner with a local charity and re-sell the items that customers have paid us to remove! The customer still gets a tax-deductible receipt. The charity gets a piece of the sale and really doesn’t have to do anything but lend their name to the effort and the buyer of the furniture saves big!
5. Local Moving & Delivery-After the franchise has ramped up their junk removal business, it’s time to add local moving and delivery to the mix. Their customers will already be asking for it!
6. Labor Only-Some customers like the elderly don’t need things taken away but do ask for help in just moving things around. Our luggers are a great option at a fair price.
7. Shredding Services-Sometimes when we do an estate job or a hoarding situation, we’ll find lots of medical or financial records that need to be shredded so we partner with a local shredding company which helps us become more of a one-stop shop for the customer.
• Low investment (lowest in junk removal category)
• Recession resistant
• Can be home based
• Lots of prime territory available
• Great Item 19 / Great Validation
• Scalable territory opportunities
• Ability for Multi Unit Ownership
Support and Training
10 weeks orientation to cover basics and get them started on their prioritization of what needs to happen before opening
Weekly checklist and weekly calls with franchise business coach.
2-3 weeks before opening, the franchisee will receive 7 days of training in our corporate territory, both in the office and in the field. We will cover an in-depth instruction of the marketing and sales system, working with clients on the job, managing and developing donation relationships, maintenance for vehicles and equipment, on-site operations, dump-site facility procedures, bookkeeping & record keeping as well as human resources.
We are committed to continue to support your Junkluggers franchise with regular communication, coaching and counseling, helping you build it into a trusted brand name in your exclusive territory.
Per the above, there is also:
• Dedicated Sales/Call Center
• National Media
• Training systems for employees
• Dedicated support team
• Fully branded, open body dump trucks – we streamline process and get very competitive pricing
• Dedicated franchise coach
Junkluggers franchisees will have their local information on our master website where they can attract customers with areas serviced and share in the benefits of the online presence we have already established.
Further, we will help them establish a grand opening marketing plan, provide support in generating public relations buzz and work with their local advertising outlets which will help their Junkluggers business be seen by potential customers.
Day in the life
• The desire to grow and manage a multi-truck operation
• Previous experience in sales/marketing and/or operations
• Strong people skills
• Desire to network and build relationships in their community
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of a franchise!