Cash Investment (Liquid): $30,000
Minimum Investment: $91,584
Maximum Investment: $116,720
Minimum Net Worth: $150,000
Franchise Fee: $60,000
Royalty Type: Scalable
Royalty Fee Structure:
6% sliding scale down to 2.5%
Ad Fee Structure:
1% with a $2500.00 calendar cap
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 1982
Year First Franchised: 1984
Today, Kitchen Solvers is a multi-dimensional kitchen remodeling business, offering total kitchen remodeling solutions for homeowners across the country. As a one-stop, shop kitchen remodeling business, their franchisees never have to say NO because they offer the widest selection of products and services available. From kitchen design, cabinet refacing and new cabinetry to custom countertops, tile backsplashes, and storage solutions, Kitchen Solvers provides the best and most solutions to meet the unique remodeling needs of their customers.
1. Affordable Start-Up: Minimum royalties are waived during the first six months, and then enjoy the benefits of a tiered royalty structure on a sliding scale. Get started for less than $100,000, including the franchise fee. With our home-based model, the average initial overhead is low so that you can achieve break-even goals faster. After opening as a home-based business, you can grow operations into an office-showroom combination.
2. Cash Based Business: 90% of revenue is collected before the project starts. This means material costs are paid upfront, eliminating the need for the business to fund projects. Also, there are no receivables and no inventory. Payroll expenses are kept to a minimum with as few as 2 employees.
3. Preferred Vendor Discounts: Our preferred vendor program gives Franchise Owners substantial and exclusive discounts on all materials, creating a powerful competitive advantage in the marketplace. Franchise Partners benefit from our proven supply chain that features many leading product vendors, such as Walzcraft, Belmont, Northern Contours, Bridgewood Cabinets, Hardware Resources, The Stock Market, Surfaces and EZ-Level.
4. Customized 3-5 Year Business Plan: Have a roadmap for your business growth from Day 1. Your custom Business Plan is created with assistance from the Kitchen Solvers home office during initial training. The Franchise Vision Plan defines what success means to each franchisee, which, in turn, guides short-term business strategy. With this plan in place, you’ll be able to make decisions faster and stay focused on activities that benefit your operations.
5. Lead Generation Action Plan (LGAP): A properly executed LGAP is one of the cornerstones to building your business. The marketing team at Kitchen Solvers focuses on driving a consistent lead supply through our documented planning processes. We’re implementing the latest advertising and multimedia strategies at a local and regional level. And we help franchise owners with marketing budget development, proper allocations by media type, creating the marketing campaign, implementation, and measuring success.
Support and Training
Pre-Opening Training: Immersive experience at the Home Office in La Crosse, WI. Learn how to utilize the Kitchen Solvers Business System to keep your franchise operating smoothly. Gain insight on writing estimates and setting up your day for success. You’ll leave the Home Office training with a Business Plan for the first 3-5 years in operation.
The First Session of your initial training includes 70 hours of classroom learning in Accounting, Business Management, Financial Management, Personnel Management, Marketing and Advertising, Sales, and Operations. The Second Session will be 15 hours of hands-on Installation Training by one of our training partners.
Online Business Manual, Training Videos, Weekly System-Wide Conference Calls, Check-Ins and Video-Conference Training as Needed, Dedicated Support Staff, Help with Hiring, Customer Database Support (CRM), and online Quoting/Estimating tools.
On-location training and assistance available. Kitchen Solvers Field Support assists with your first Home Show, Salesperson Training and Ongoing Sales Coaching is all available to franchise partners.
Kitchen Solvers looks for partners who want to focus on running a business. We want people who are driven by success and want to continually grow their business; they are not satisfied with business complacency. No prior remodeling experience required!
Who makes a great franchisee? ● Husband & wife teams ● Mother & daughter teams ● Both male and female owners ● Any age
Qualities & traits ● Extrovert ● Excellent communication skills ● Customer-oriented ● Hands on Manager ● Emotionally stable ● Connector ● Servant leader
Work experience in one or more of these areas ● Management ● Sales ● Construction ● Project Management ● Business Ownership
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of a franchise!