Cash Investment (Liquid): $120,000
Minimum Investment: $91,502
Maximum Investment: $710,122
Minimum Net Worth: $400,000
Franchise Fee: $50,000
Royalty Type: Flat Percentage Fee
Royalty Fee Structure:
Ad Fee Structure:
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2000
Year First Franchised: 2001
Lapels Dry Cleaning
Earth Friendly Plant ~ Combine a retail store with your own plant to process your garments & those of other stores. In some areas we have Lapels stores anxiously awaiting your opening. And the best part is that you are operating an environmentally friendly dry cleaning plant. This is better for you, your employees, your customers and your landlord.
Lapels Dry Cleaning stores are like no other. We have spent over a decade defining “The Future of Dry Cleaning”:
• Our Boutique Style Stores feature granite counters, pendant lighting, french doors and etched glass.
• Our Proprietary Enviro Care Cleaning System features the most technologically advanced and environmentally friendly cleaning methods in the industry.
• Our Franchise Owners have multiple revenue streams through ancillary services such as tailoring, home delivery, leather & suede cleaning, shoe repair as well as Dry Cleaning and laundry.
• Our Hub & Spokes business model gives our owners complete flexibility in building a network of stores that can be serviced by one production facility.
• Our SBA Franchise Registry listing enables us the ability to assist you in getting the best lending package available
• Our community service programs enable our owners to become woven in the community they serve. Recently heralded as the largest donor of cloth to the Big Brother/Big Sister Program.
• Our first class marketing programs are the best in the Dry Cleaning Industry.
• Our business model is truly environmentally friendly from the equipment and solvents to the paint on the walls!
Support and Training
Our training and support is at the heart of our successful franchise where we immerse you in hands-on training in a Lapels approved training locations and our Corporate office where you will learn the Lapels way. Our Corporate training team has over 70 years of dry cleaning and franchising experience. Training includes prior to your business opening and as your business is opening
Setting up your location
Assist in training your front counter staff
Training you on the art of Garment care
On- going training and support
Monthly Training Webinars
Resource library on Lapels Connect for on- going training and refresher training
Lapels Corporate visitations
There are several qualities that we look for in each of our candidates
A strong Entrepreneurial drive to be successful
Someone who is comfortable meeting the public and being the face of the business
Someone who has a sales skillset
Someone who can manage finances
Must be good at Multi Tasking
The ability to learn the Lapels way, follow and train a proven and successful business model.
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of a franchise!