Cash Investment (Liquid): $100000
Minimum Investment: $214500
Maximum Investment: $466600
Minimum Net Worth: $500000
Franchise Fee: $35000
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2010
Year First Franchised: 2012
WHO ARE WE?
Nekter Juice Bar is an award-winning modern concept offering guests a delicious selection of fresh, clean, and nutrient-rich juices, smoothies, acai bowls, and healthy snacks. With over 150 restaurants in the United States, they have transformed the juice bar experience, offering ingredient transparency by eliminating hidden fillers, unnecessary sugars, processed ingredients, and artificial flavors from the entire menu. They're proud to say that they currently lead the clean eating revolution as the most award-winning juice franchise concept since their inception, yet they pride themselves on the fact that they are not an elitist juice bar. Their mission is to make a health-oriented lifestyle affordable and accessible to anybody who wants to live well. They pride themselves on clean, healthy eating that tastes just as good as it makes their customers feel!
1. Industry-Leading Economics: They get it- they're far from the only juice bar, smoothie, or acai bowl concept out there in the Healthy Fast-Casual space, but absolutely none of them can compete with their top quartile Average Gross Sales.
2. Disrupted & Reinvented The Space: Since 2010, they have pioneered the truly healthy juice space, and continue to lead the industry in innovation and keeping up with consumers' trends and demands. By basing their restaurants on the successful and in-demand Starbucks model rather than copying a competing juice bar, they have become a lifestyle brand where people not only spend time in their locations but also use their juices to lose weight and kick-start a healthier lifestyle.
3. Whole Foods Partnerships: When Whole Foods asked them to partner with them, it validated the values and goals they have been pursuing for almost 10 years. They currently have Nekter locations up and running in select Whole Foods markets, with the intent of adding more in-store locations across the country in 2020 and beyond. This opportunity is becoming increasingly available to Franchise Owners who invest in the Nekter opportunity and is on pace to substantially increase their national presence as the truly healthy juice bar option.
4. Real World Support: Unlike their competitors, they have opened 44 corporate stores meaning they know this model truly works. It also means they actually know what their Franchise Owners are going through and can empathize and provide quick effective solutions for any situation they encounter. Recently, they shifted their model and put emphasis on franchise support vs. corporate growth. Because they put their owners first, they haven't closed a single one of their 154 stores since 2014!
5. Semi-Absentee & Multi-Unit Friendly: Most food concepts require Owners slave away in their restaurants often working 60-80- hour weeks but because of their strong economics, simple operations, and outstanding support 90% of their Franchise Owners are Semi-Absentee. Since most of their owners are not involved in the day-to-day of their locations they have time to scale the business. Currently, their owner in Southern California owns 12 Nekter Juice Bars and continues to grow!
6. Award-Winning: Everyone says they have the best franchise opportunity out there but they don't ... they let experts decide that for them which is why they have ranked in INC's 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies", Fast Casual Magazine's "Top 100 Movers and Shakers", Entrepreneur Magazine's "Franchise 500" and won "Best Buy in Franchising" award from Franchise Times, "Hot Concept" and "Next 20 Brands to Watch" from Nation's Restaurant News.
Training: All Franchise Owners and their General Managers will attend initial training in either Arizona or California. Their training program is for three weeks and includes 18 hours in a classroom and 80 hours of on-the-job training. During this time they cover their company culture, operations, customer service, products, management, marketing, IT, supply chain, and financial training. At the end, they also ask all owners and managers to take an exam confirming they are ready to launch their business.
Ongoing Support: Because their corporate support team currently runs over 40 Nekter locations, thney have a firsthand understanding of the areas where their Franchise Owners need the most support. In addition to addressing individual issues, they also send weekly regional newsletters, review financial trends, and assist with operational best practices and marketing strategies. They host monthly webinars with franchise experts to discuss successes within targeted subjects such as marketing, labor strategies, food cost management, etc. All owners also have access to their Nekter intranet and owner portal, which includes everything they need to run their locations successfully.
At Nekter a commitment to financial success is imperative, but they believe the key ingredient to fulfillment is the desire to inspire a healthy community. For this reason, they're looking for like-minded individuals who share the same passion for helping others get on the path towards a healthier, higher quality of life.
They do not require candidates to have restaurant experience, but they must have a business management background, a love for building relationships and want to be actively involved in their community.
No restaurant experience needed
Strong business management background
Passionate about health and wellness
Outgoing and friendly
Owner-Operator or Semi-Absentee
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!