5 great reasons to own a dog training franchise
Updated: Feb 15, 2020
Have you always loved dogs and would love your co-worker to be your best furry friend. Maybe it's time to throw away your corporate clothes and work with dogs. Here are some great reasons to own a dog training business.
1. High Returns- Dog training is a high dollar services with little overhead. The advantage when you own a business with no retail location is not carrying a lease, in return leaving you the owner a higher return. With this training business you can be up and running within 4-6 weeks of signing your agreement. Initial investment are as low as $79,650
2. Work From Home- Stop fighting the daily commute to work and start enjoying your life. With no brick and mortar store you have the freedom to work on your own schedule and not be prisoner to hourly operations of a store front business.
3. My Dog Is My Co-pilot- Your dog can be Employee of the Month ... every month. While no prior dog training experience is required, their Owners have the ability to work closely with dogs and dog parents every day, empowering them to work together, creating strong bonds between canines and their owners, and resulting in sustained obedience. Not only that, but you can bring your dog along to sessions to model techniques, making them a highly valuable part of the training experience and a major influencer for new sales. The franchise will give you a solid and proven process to learn how to get results.
4. Love Your Job- You will help with sustained obedience and training to empower dog parents to be immersed in the training experience. Helping to solidify the bond between families and their pet is highly rewarding. Advanced training, such as Service Dog Training, leaves a lasting impact on the lives of both the handler and the family they work with for years to come.
5. Be Involved With Your Community- One of the key components of exposure for any franchise is being involved in the community. Training franchises will focus on their many non-profit organizations that provide services to their clients that have a mission of healing through canine assistance.
Ideal Owners - You have considered owning a dog training franchise and you are passionate about dogs. You are between the ages of 30-50, middle to upper class, and would enjoy the conveniences provided by in-home services to fit a busy lifestyle.
Click here to learn more about our dog training franchise.
SSB Franchise Consulting offers one-stop shopping when you are searching for a business to call your own. We help you save time by working with you to learn your likes and dislikes and style of doing business then matching you with prospective Franchisors at no cost to you. To read more on if we're a good fit go to https://www.ssbconsulting.us/faq
Ready to get started? Schedule your free consultation today!