How To Own A Nextaff Staffing Agency
This months interview series is with Nextaff. NEXTAFF is based on the simple premise that companies are always looking to hire, and people are always looking for jobs, so what do their Franchise Owners do? They match the companies with employees and charge for the service - it's that easy! Their Franchise Owners help companies find temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire employees within IT, healthcare, and commercial industries through their proprietary X-FACTOR method which has been statistically proven to outperform a traditional staffing competitor or HR department by as much as 100%!
1. How did the franchise get started and what is the background of your executives? The franchisors owned their first staffing company in their 20’s after attending college together. After 18 months they sold it and went into payroll services. They opened up in franchising in 2004 and sold 10 locations. Stopped franchising during the recession and merged with Malone Solutions July 2016. I began working with them in March of 2018 and have closed an additional 10 locations
2. What sets you apart from your competitors? Larger Territories and more of them, X Factor Profiling, Payment weekly to the franchisees. One of the biggest differentiators between NEXTAFF and other staffing companies is how we collect royalty payments. At NEXTAFF, our royalty fees are based on Gross Wages, not Gross Revenue or Gross Profit. Because the business is structured this way, NEXTAFF is usually 15%- 40% more cost-effective than our competition and Franchise Owners receive around 30% savings!
3. Can you describe an ideal owner for Nextaff. We can train all aspects of Nextaff. The most important role is having sales experience.
No staffing industry experience required!
B2B sales background
Executive experience and P&L knowledge
High energy & positive
Customer service oriented
If a Franchise Owner is looking to enter IT or healthcare, they will need a background in these industries to be successful
4. Can you describe what a candidate will experience while researching Nextaff? We have actually done a Business Review that rated us at 4.5 from our franchisees
5. Tell us a little about YOUR Nextaff support and training program? The initial training program is held in Overland Park, Kansas. It consists of 10.5 hours of onboarding, 31 hours online, 62 hours in a classroom, and 23 hours of onsite training. We cover operations, services, costs, and cash control, customer service, marketing and sales programs, field employee scheduling, management, and the roles of employees.
We are there every step of the way to help their new and current Owners succeed. We host weekly onboarding calls for the first 3 months of business and also handle the first 16 weeks of appointment scheduling for each location. We have weekly sales and recruiting debriefs and monthly group training sessions. Also, the Founders are very involved in the day-to-day of Franchise Owner support. The field support is extensive as it covers all the back office support they give the owners. This covers sales and marketing, operations, management, and finance.
6. How much operating capital is required to cover the franchise until it breaks even? The range will be 50,000 to 80,000
7. How much do I have to invest before I can open my doors? The Franchise Fee is 40,000
2,6 million for a two year office is average
8. What is the total investment for Nextaff? $123,000-$152,000
9. Do I have to own a brick and mortar location? If so, can you tell us a little about that?Yes, 1200 sq ft 1 closed room for interviewing 3 desks and a reception area
10. How much can I make owning a Nextaff? 2,6 million for a two year office is average. Our average breakeven time frame listed in our Item 19 is 7 months.
Love the idea of owning a staffing agency? Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity!