Average # of Employees:
10-12 part time
Year Established: 1998
Year First Franchised: 1998
WHO ARE WE?
Scooter's Coffee is a drive-thru specialty coffee franchise that serves high quality, high margin drinks, through a drive thru window, fast and friendly. Emphasis on the FAST! With almost 300 locations already in operation and over 200 additional units under development, Scooter's is poised to become the national leader in drive thru specialty coffee. Scooter's franchisee partnerships are guided by their core values of Integrity, Love, Humility, and Courage!
1. Established Brand: People know their name and their reputation for quality, and their marketing team works hard to expand their reach across the nation and locally.
2. Partnership Network: Their corporate structure means they offer continued support running your business and helping it grow. They also link you with other franchisees who can share wisdom and offer advice.
3. Proven Concept: Their successful franchise business model has helped owners established over 200 locations, with more than 200 slated for development.
4. Smart Growth: They make sure their new franchises aren't too close to existing ones and do market research to make sure every location has the potential to thrive.
5. Blueprint for success: They provide complete business packages and support that take the guess-work and uncertainty out of opening your franchise. From location to construction to training, they have experts ready to help you.
6. National Distribution Network: Their streamlined buying and supply network means you benefit from economies of scale, saving money and time.
We’ve all heard of the importance of “location, location, location.” Our real estate team studies demographics, traffic patterns, and rents to assist you in the search for the ideal real estate. Our professionals then continue their support during lease negotiations to make sure you get the best deal possible. We’re with you throughout the process until the site is secured and approved.
Every location is different in its own way. Scooter’s Coffee has several design options for each location. We offer help with the entire build-out including architectural schematics, buying materials, contractor introductions, and timelines. Our team helps you get your business up and running as soon as possible.
Approximately 8 weeks prior to the open of your location, you and your key operator(s) will complete the Scooter’s University Training Program. The training is 4 weeks and takes place in Omaha, Nebraska. During this time, you will also begin building relationships with your ongoing support system which will include a Field Brand Consultant who will continue to partner with you after your store is open on all aspects of business operations.
Marketing is a main traffic driver for any business. Scooter’s Coffee supports our coffee franchise owners with coordinated, integrated marketing campaigns. We work through web, social media, local media, monthly signage, product development and our mobile app to raise interest and sales.
We built our reputation on the quality of our drinks. Our team is constantly working to develop new hot, cold and blended drinks that are on the for-front of taste trends. By creating new, exciting drinks, we’re able to keep our menu fresh and customers interested in what’s coming next.
In order to guarantee quality and supply, Scooter’s Coffee has built its own distribution company, Harvest Roasting. This centralized supply company elevates the economies of scale provided by buying supplies for the entire system.
One of the biggest benefits of becoming a coffee franchise owner with Scooter’s Coffee means you’ll be in business for yourself but not by yourself. Our Field Operations team is always ready to provide consulting on business guidance and support to answer questions whenever needed.
The ideal candidate for Scooter's is one who is highly engaged in the business, has a customer service mentality, and most importantly, is open to coaching and partnership with Scooter's corporate. Management and business experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!