Cash Investment (Liquid): $30000
Minimum Investment: $91830
Maximum Investment: $180325
Minimum Net Worth:
Franchise Fee: $39500
Average # of Employees:
america's neighborhood screen stores
For over 35 years, Screenmobile has been the nation's largest mobile screening company. We specialize in residential and commercial screen manufacturing, repair, and solar shading products for windows, doors, porches, and patios. With over 100 successful franchise locations and a 99% renewal rate year after year, we provide the perfect franchise opportunity for family-focused individuals or couples who are looking for the perfect work/life balance.
The Founders of Screenmobile recognized that repairing commercial and residential screens of all custom sizes and applications was an unmet need and frustration for even do-it-yourselfers. Bringing a mobile workshop and the expertise directly to the homeowner, building or job site was the perfect solution to the world’s screening problems. With no national competitors, our Franchise Owners have enjoyed years of growth as we continue to pioneer this industry.
1. Proven System & Successful Concept: We have been in business since 1980 and have over 100 licenses open across 28 states.
2. No National Competition: Screenmobile is the only screening company offering a mobile workshop that completes jobs on-site. This offers a convenience to the customers by not requiring they disassemble and drag large screens to their nearest Home Depot or Lowes.
3. Low Overhead & Quick Ramp-Up Time: Since Screenmobile is home-based, owners do not need expensive real estate or large build-outs. This also allows them to ramp-up their business within 8-12 weeks after signing an agreement!
4. Untapped Potential: We might be the only business where our Franchise Owners’ biggest problem is too many customers and too many jobs to complete! The combination of an exponential amount of screens in every territory and the reputation we have built over the past 35+ years has owners poised for their phones to be ringing off the hook with business.
5. Freedom & Flexibility: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. This is why we are a Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm business leaving weekends optional to each owner
Our Ideal Franchise Owner
● Business Savvy ● Community & Family Focused ● Mechanically Inclined ● Enjoys Working Outdoors ● Organized, Punctual & Accountable ● Decision Maker ● Motivated & Outgoing
Typical Day of a Franchise Owner:
Business-Owners own the license to one territory and take care of all the screening jobs themselves. Tasks can include:
Business-Owner ● Takes care of all screening jobs ● Schedules appointments ● Interacts with customers ● Check calls and emails ● Networks
Executive Managers begin with a single territory but then quickly scale the business by purchasing additional licenses. They typically hire staff to complete the screening jobs and oversee the entire business. Tasks can include:
Executive-Management ● Builds and leads a team ● Oversees daily operations ● Manages payroll ● Networks ● Scales the business
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of an franchise!