Cash Investment (Liquid): $78,600
Minimum Investment: $82,700
Maximum Investment: $142,500
Franchise Fee: $48,000
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 1996
Year First Franchised: 1996
Service Team of Professionals
WHO ARE WE?
Service Team of Professionals (STOP) performs residential and commercial property restoration, after losses involving Fire, Water, Smoke, Mold, Vandalism, Wind and more. STOP combines creative and proven marketing and management systems. Using the executive, B2B model, large territories and ongoing support and training are the cornerstones of their business model.
Residential and Commercial losses can be highly profitable, while the industry is known for being recession resistant. Successful STOP franchisees find the work/life balance that can afford them a comfortable lifestyle, while being part of the culture of integrity that makes STOP.
• Initial Investment as low as: $78,600
• Lowest Royalties (9%, then to 7% after 500K in sales)
• Start Simple-Grow Big with a focus on water and mold
• No shop required, start from home
• Opportunities with National Accounts
• Huge, Protected Territories up to 300,000 in population (The industry standard is approximately 100K)
• National Emergency 1-800 number, no fee
• Collectively, over 26 days of training the first year
• 24/7- On-Call Management and Technical Support
Initial Basic Training: 6 days
Ongoing Yearly Trainings: 6 days (Management, Executive and Marketing)
Additional Training: 13 days of Advanced Technical training and 12.5 hours of Computer Software Training, collectively over 26 days of training the first year.
We start off with one week in California at our headquarters for business planning, marketing, classroom and hands-on technical training. Visit other STOP franchise operations if desired.
Annually, and per our contract, we hold three “on-going” training sessions of 1-3 days in length. We focus in on marketing, production management, estimating, administration, financial controls, general goal setting and motivation, etc. We pay for your hotel and food at initial training and at all contractual on-going training events. One of many ways we say "thanks."
Desire to help
Ability to listen and learn
Friendly and approachable
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!