Cash Investment (Liquid): $70,000
Minimum Investment: $42,350
Maximum Investment: $135,500
Minimum Net Worth: $150,000
Franchise Fee: $29,500
Average # of Employees:
0 - sub-contractors used
Year Established: 2000
Year First Franchised: 2008
WHO ARE WE?
ShelfGenie is a customized Glide-Out shelving and storage solution franchise that has remodeled millions of cabinets in kitchens, pantries, bathrooms and garages since it began transforming spaces in 2007. Inc. magazine recently praised ShelfGenie’s ability to provide customized solutions to its growing base of clients, listing us as one of America’s fastest growing companies. Entrepreneur magazine ranked us as one of the top 275 franchise systems in 2016.
• Recession Resistant – In today’s economy people look to small affordable upgrading as opposed to extensive remodeling or moving.
• Scalable Business – Installation partner and designer programs allow the owner to work on their business, not in the business
• Low Overhead – Home-based business with most overhead costs being variable and directly related to sales
• Need-Based Product – Baby Boomers and Senior Citizens who don’t like to (or can’t) bend and reach the back of their cabinets and need more space (downsizing)
• Streamlined Business Processes – Our exclusive 14-step process allows franchisees to coordinate in real-time with the business support center, installation partners, designers and manufacturers to manage the customer relationship.
• WishPortal™ Online Franchise Management System – Our proprietary web-based management system gives the owner dashboards, reports, and other tools necessary to make important business decisions and manage their business.
• ShelfGenie University – online Learning Management System that allows franchisees to offer world-class sales training to their Designers by simply assigning them a ShelfGenie University login and monitoring their progress. The training counts as continuing education for many of the Designers in the Organizing, Design and Real Estate professions that add ShelfGenie Design to their portfolio.
• Centralized Business Support Center – Located in our headquarters in Atlanta, GA, we receive all customer calls, schedule all sales appointments, and handle all customer services calls for the owner.
• Cash Flows Quickly – Other than initial advertising and startup costs, our fast sales cycle allows owners to receive order deposits and outpace costs with cash flow.
Up to 8 days at our corporate office that includes:
Sales, Marketing, Installations, Business Systems, etc. Very comprehensive.
• We are looking for owners that want to build and scale a business. Owners primarily responsibilities are to oversee business operations, create and maintain local relationships, and manage sales designers.
• Backgrounds can vary. However, they need to have the ability to be visionary, strategic and the desire to scale a business.
• Key Traits:
• Excellent People Skills
• Customer Service Focused
• Enjoys working within a system with proven & defined processes
• Focused on sales and driving revenue (sales background not necessary)
• Strong desire to grow and scale a business –operate as a CE
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!