Cash Investment (Liquid): $50,000
Minimum Investment: $122,400
Maximum Investment: $149,350
Minimum Net Worth: $250,000
Franchise Fee: $48,500
Royalty Type: Flat Percentage Fee
Royalty Fee Structure:
Ad Fee Structure:
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2005
Year First Franchised: 2015
WHO ARE WE?
For more than a decade, Spaulding Decon has helped residential, commercial, industrial, and government properties return to a healthy and safe environment after trauma, mold, hoarding, and more. Their cleanup technicians are licensed and certified, and use professional-grade cleaners to get the job done right. The majority of their Services are covered by homeowners insurance. This is a recession-proof business and the profit margins are HUGE.
What's unique about this model is that there are multiple sources of revenue, diverse group of clients, and the service is always needed.
Meth lab clean-up
Disinfection and Decontamination
Purchasing homes in "as in" condition for cash
Founded in 2005, Spaulding Decon decided to start offering franchises in the fall of 2015. The owners' expert knowledge and proprietary methods to provide these clean-ups have awarded the company many contracts.
1. Multiple revenue streams: Not only do their emergency cleanup services keep them busy, but they provide many other services their competitors do not.
2. Highly-profitable services: High profit margins that are typically paid by owner's insurance.
3. Recession-proof workflow: Services that they provide continue to be in demand irrespective of the economy.
4. Low overhead cost: Inexpensive warehouse space and very few employees make their overhead very low.
5. Large working territories: Most cleanup companies typically cover 50,000 inhabitants per franchise. You'll have the ability to work in territories of 500,000 inhabitants or more.
No less than sixty (60) days prior to the opening of your Spaulding Decon Business you or your Managing Owner and one management level employee or Owner must attend and complete their initial training program. They will provide you (and up to one of your designated managers) with training in accordance with their initial training program. (Franchise Agreement, Article 4). Their current training program is to be attended by you, or if you are a Corporate Entity, your managing owner and one operating manager at their training facility located in Tampa, FL. The training program takes place over ten (10) day period.
They have franchise opportunities for people who are looking for a new business venture and want to make an impact in their community. As a Spaulding Decon franchise partner, they will help people restore their properties to a livable condition after a traumatic experience, such as a death, or an unsafe contamination, such as a MRSA outbreak. For more than a decade, Spaulding Decon has helped residential, commercial, industrial, and government properties return to a healthy and safe environment after trauma, mold, hoarding, and more.
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!