Cash Investment (Liquid): $50,000
Minimum Investment: $49,000
Maximum Investment: $84,000
Minimum Net Worth: $400,000
Franchise Fee: $39,500
Royalty Type: Flat Percentage Fee
Royalty Fee Structure:
7% of gross sales subject to monthly minimum
Ad Fee Structure:
2% of gross sales
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2011
Year First Franchised: 2015
STEM For Kids
WHO ARE WE?
STEM for Kids, recognized as Entrepreneur Magazine's 2017 and 2018 top new franchise, provides educational enrichment in Bio-medicine, Computer Programming / Coding, Robotics, Engineering and Entrepreneurship for children ages 4-14 through camps, after school programs, in-school field trips and classes.
They provide the broadest portfolio of STEM programs.
Enter the growing children's education industry with the market-leading portfolio of programs covering the breadth of STEM / STEAM and 4C career skills. STEM is Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. A in STEAM is for Arts. 4C skills include Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking and Creativity.
1. This is not the same old children's educational franchise. They have the most comprehensive product portfolio (as required by the customers) that no other franchise can match.
2. Your smart entry into the hot children's educational services market combining consumer and institutional sales. You can tap into both the parents' disposable income and school funding!
3. Low cost, scalable business model. No need for storefront.
4. Stay ahead of the competition! They are innovating continuously to keep adding to the already comprehensive program lineup.
5. Enjoy custom fit territories and pricing to meet your budget.
Initial training includes go-to market planning, organizational planning, site selection, business development, marketing, hiring, operations, accounting, IT/technology setup, program administration, lead management/conversion and customer relations. Plus, training on launch curricula.
They want you to succeed - receive ongoing support. Their cloud-based, STEM for Kids proprietary curricula and the extensive Territory Management Process, are within your reach at anytime, anywhere and from any device. Regular business reviews to ensure smooth operations, uncover issues and help you with solutions.
Function of the Owner
A small business owner currently running an education center, tutoring, robotics, or other type of enrichment business; looking to diversify revenue stream
Stay-at-home parent looking to get back into work. Must be heavily involved with their school's PTA and community.
Mid-life employees (preferable in sales / marketing / business), downsized from job, looking to escape company politics and do social good
Current teachers in math and science
A private / charter school looking to add regular STEM classes during the school
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!