Cash Investment (Liquid): $250000
Minimum Investment: $200500
Maximum Investment: $385500
Minimum Net Worth: $250000
Franchise Fee: $30000
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 2009
Year First Franchised: 2012
WHO ARE WE?
At sweetFrog®, it is our clean, family-friendly environment and community pride that sets us apart from the competition. At sweetFrog we care deeply and
genuinely about the communities we serve each and every day. Our family of franchisees support local, civic and nonprofit organizations around the globe.
sweetFrog also participates with national organizations, helping further their missions while also bringing happiness to their partners and affiliates with:
• Spirit Nights • FUNdraisers • Birthday Parties • Paint Parties
• Field Trips • Leap Forward Program
• Highest-quality, best-tasting proprietary line of products.
• Variety of non-dairy, no sugar added, gluten free and low-carb options.
• Brand recognition from our two lovable mascots Scoop and Cookie.
• Opportunities available for any entrepreneur with our non-traditional and mobile franchise agreement.
The simplicity of the sweetFrog business
model is one of the key attractions for
budding and existing entrepreneurs. If you are community-oriented, business-minded,
enthusiastic, and ready to join an award-winning brand, then we have the perfect team and training waiting for you .
• Classroom (KTEC) & In-Store Training • Full-service Marketing Team • Business Management and Operational Support Team • Research and Development • Supply and Vendor Assistance
College educated or has served in the military with established professional career
Earns six figures or more and owns a home
Married, age range from 33-55, most candidates have children
Someone that's looking for an investment that also benefits their community
sweetFrog was founded on Christian principles, so candidates are either believers to some degree, or are comfortable with the affiliation
ideal candidate is team player, strong morals/values and a hands on work ethic - don't match well with absentee ownership
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!