Cash Investment (Liquid): $57500
Minimum Investment: $59872
Maximum Investment: $216000
Minimum Net Worth: $75000
Franchise Fee: $27500
Average # of Employees:
Year Established: 1990
Year First Franchised: 2014
WHO ARE WE?
Totally Nutz is an exciting new food franchise concept that is taking high-traffic venues by storm. They fresh roast a variety of the most indulgent and delicious nuts that customers are likely to have ever had. With twenty years of recipe development and perfection, their product scores rave reviews wherever they open. For their franchise owners, the opportunity is crazy.
Totally Nutz is a crazy and fun way to fresh-roast and glaze your way to success during every season of the year! Their fresh roasted nuts are glazed with cinnamon, sugar and vanilla and prepared right on location. Totally Nuts can be found at locations across the country, such as your local shopping areas, stadiums, festivals, fairs or farmers markets. The possibilities are endless.
Totally Nuts offers three unique business models:
1. The Traveler Model is priced at approximately $30,500. This is their ultra-mobile option for venues like fairs, festivals, or farmers markets. The Traveler is portable enough to be transported to most special event sites.
2. The Event model is priced at approximately $32,500. This is their mobile option which is well-suited for larger, more semi-permanent locations such as stadiums, arenas, and ballparks.
3. The Kiosk model is priced at approximately $69,500. This is their more-semi-permanent set-up. Ideal for mall locations, or consecutive event locations, such as sporting events, airports and convention centers.
From the first time you smell the sweet aroma of the nuts fresh roasting in cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla you are hooked. They seal the deal with a sweet sample that you don't expect to taste so delicious. With the smell of fresh roasting and glazing in the air and fresh warm samples, their customers can't wait to dig into their freshly prepared snack pack.
Features of the business:
1. Fresh roasting: All of their nut varieties are freshly roasted and glazed on location. Depending on your target market, you can use various nut varieties. The most common nut varieties are almonds, pecans, and cashews.
2. Quality: They take pride in the quality of the nuts they purchase direct and fresh from the growers. They also take pride in their simple ingredients: cinnamon, sugar and vanilla. This roasting process of their ingredients fills the air with an aroma that draws customers to your business.
3. Machinery: Their "Mandelprofi" nut roasting machines are the best and most reliable on the market worldwide. The machine produces a 5-pound batch in about 8-10 minutes.
4. Simple Operation: The nut roasting machine is simple to operate. With the glazing mix already pre-packaged it's not only convenient but cost effective.
5. Advertising: Not many companies can say that they have built-in advertising. With their fresh roasting on site, people will follow their nose to find you.
6. Family-friendly Model: Totally Nutz is a family-friendly franchise. The franchise allows families to work at a variety of events and venues in a fun and exciting atmosphere. Not only do the adults generate some serious income, they get to teach their children the value of an honest day's work.
7. Vacation Can Be the Norm: Totally Nutz provides their franchise owners with the possibility to earn an entire year's income over a period of just a few months. This allows them more time to enjoy their lives and their families.
8. Lifestyle: Totally Nutz allows for both full- and part-time franchise owners. Some owners even take 3-month vacations, while still enjoying a successful business.
5 Days of initial training at the state of the art St. George training facility. Additional on-site training is optional with additional cost.
Ongoing support includes regular site visits and an annual meeting every two years, location and date TBD.
Characteristics they look for in a franchise partner:
A passion for fresh, authentic ingredients
A willingness to be hands-on in the running of your business
Positive leadership and motivational skills
The ability to work independently within the structure of the brand
Ability to network and develop relationships in the community
Complete this form to learn about the average revenue of this franchise!